I have a feeling (hope) that lots is going to be happening this quarter. The house is going to sell (PMA right there) and I am continuing with my art study, at least until the end of semester. So I’m trying to set realistic goals!
1) First up, our (Cherish circle’s) do good stitches quilt. This one is going to Assist-A-Sista for bedding for a domestic violence victim trying to set themselves up from scratch. I’m going to make it single bed size and would like to finish it in April (depending on when all the blocks are received). These are the blocks so far:
2) My urban churn dash (QAL at pieceandquilt.com) didn’t get finished last quarter, although the top and backing are now done. Would like to get the quilt finished this quarter.
3) Cotton + Steel Mini: I signed up for another swap. I shouldn’t have given how busy this year is, but what can I say? It’s C+S! I’m going to use a single big block to really showcase the gorgeous fabrics with this one.
4) True North Quilt: I’ve been so keen to start this quilt designed by the lovely Peta of She Quilts A Lot. I totally caved on my buying ban and bought a jelly roll and charm pack of the beautiful Boat House fabric to make this quilt a single/twin bed size. Looking forward to this one.
5) Kids’ quilts: I’m hoping to get a bit of a stack of kids’ play and bed quilts together to sell. Any spare time will be making a start on those. First up will be simple patchwork 6″ squares using my Sarah Jane studios stash.